Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Look the same as All of You


No body can feel the pain of a sick person. Yes, we can sympathize with them. Feel sorry but we can't really feel their pain. No body can understands their sufferings unless he/she is as sick as him./her And I don't think that anyone wants to try it. May God relieve all sick people. The following is talking about the real feelings that the healthy people can't feel it just because the sick ones look the same as anyone else.



I don’t look sick
this is true
I look the same
as all of you

the pain I have
you’ll never see
held all back
but never free

torment and chaos
worn down inside
but never in public
have I even once cried

I’ll fight through it all
though you’ll never know why
You’ll see me as normal
and never once cry.


The picture is taken from here

The poem is taken from here

No comments: